Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Top 10 Handmade Christmas Gifts

With Christmas just around the corner, here are my top ten finds on quick gifts to make using minimal resources and time!

1.The Humble Half Eaten Gingerbread Man How about Orange





2.Funky Pencil Pouch Noodle Head




3.Some very pretty coasters (great for using scraps and super quick to make) Sew Pretty




4. A fat quarter gift bag Emaykayee




5.I always wanted to make one of these - fabric necklace Works in progress




6.Funky coasters! Make it Give It



7. Cute gift tags! Tartankiwi




8. Pine cone Elves ♥ Martha Stewart




9. Cross Over Pinafore (I have made this and it is super easy!) Smashed Peas & Carrots




10. Iphone/ Ipod Case Nifty!Sewplicity 



3 comments:

  1. Some great ideas here. Have added this link to my chritmas list over at NZ Ecochick. Check it out on: http://www.nzecochick.com/2011/11/christmas-ideas.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my I love tartan kiwi's gift tags, she's so clever. and the pine cone elves are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoop you chose me! I love that new fabric too.It could also make cute patches on a pair of corduroy pants for a little guy...

    ReplyDelete